Молитва у лотосных стоп Господа
1) My Lord: I submit the following prayer at Your holy feet: I do not pray to You for physical leisure, for learning, wealth, or followers.
2) I do not pray for heaven or salvation. I do not pray for any of these opulences.
3) In whatever birth I take, wherever my karma leads me, let me sing the glories of Your Holy Name birth after birth.
4) This alone is my cherished hope, my aspiration, my prayer at Your lotus feet: Let causeless and uninterrupted devotion awaken within my heart and flow towards You.
5) Let me love Your lotus feet as much as I now love sense gratification; transfer my affection from the objects of the senses to Your lotus feet.
6) In danger or success, good fortune or disaster, let me remain equipoised. And let my affection for You increase day by day by the influence of the Holy Name.
7) Whether I live as bird or beast, in heaven or in hell, let the humble Bhaktivinoda always cherish bhakti in his heart of hearts.
[ Srila Bhaktivinode Thakur, Prabhu Tava Pada Yuge, Gita-vali ]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!